- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME SERVICES ARE RENDERED. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. Upon request, we will gladly provide you a treatment plan before we start any services. Please feel free to call for treatment plans on the phone. But keep in mind, quotes and treatment plans are not binding unless in writing and then only for 60 days.
2. For your convenience we do accept several methods of payment and reserve the right to make financial arrangements. We accept Cash, Money Orders, ATM/Debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover,( All cards must be signed and owner of card present) CareCredit® and Personal Checks, with current driver’s license (approved instantly and converted into an electronic funds transfer by the staff at CrossCheck, Inc.)
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Carbon County Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
4. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
For the month May, our hospital has chosen the fragrance of “Frangipani” to share with you. Frangipani is a fresh and clean scent from the Plumeria flower found in the tropics with hints of Orange, Ylang and Jasmine. Treat your senses to the smells of spring with Frangipani today! During this month, you can purchase this candle for 20% OFF the regular price while supplies last.
These candles remove pet odors as well as other household odors. They are made from a paraffin and soy blend and have an estimated burn time of 70 hours. There is a fragrance for everyone! Give one a try today!